Terms of Service
Last updated: Aug 19, 2023
This website is a paid question-asking platform. You can ask questions to other users on a paid basis. You can also apply to be an answerer and set a fee for answering questions.
About areating an account
- To register for an account on this website, you must be at least 18 years old. If necessary, we may ask you for proof of age.
- Any information you provide to this website must be accurate and complete.
- You are responsible for protecting your account information and are liable for all activities conducted through your account.
- If you discover any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach, Please notify the website immediately.
- Your account email has been verified.
- Should a question go unanswered for more than three days after being paid for, or if the response takes longer than three days to arrive, the fee paid by the asker for the question will be refunded.
- If you are unsatisfied with the answer provided by the respondent, we cannot offer a refund service. Please consider carefully when paying to ask questions to other users, ensuring that they are trustworthy.
- We reserve the right to refund the amount paid for questions at any time. Fees charged by the payment service provider caused by the refund are borne by the user who receives the refund.
About the Answerer's Earnings
- For questions that are answered within three days after payment, we calculate and review the income. Please note, if a question remains unanswered for more than three days, or if it is answered after three days, no income will be earned.
- The service fee formula for a valid answer: 'Total Payment by Questioner * 9.3% + 0.3 units of the respective currency'. The 'Total Payment by Questioner' includes the question fee and any applicable taxes. The amount paid by the questioner minus the service fee is the income you can earn.
- We reserve the right to change the balance status at any time. For example, an income has been confirmed as successful, but if we think there is a risk in subsequent checks, it will be set as a failure, and thus you cannot receive this income.
About Balance Withdrawal
- Your account email has been verified.
- You have a valid withdrawal account.
- If the bank requires more information, you need to submit accurate and complete information in a timely manner.
- Any fees charged by the bank for transfers will be deducted from the transfer balance. If it is insufficient, it will be deducted from the account balance.
- The status of the account and balance is normal, and the balance of a single currency type is equal to or greater than 5 units (for example, if the Euro balance is 5 units and the US dollar balance is 3 units, then the withdrawal process is for Euros, and the US dollars are not processed). This is done once a month and will not be retried if it fails.
- Do not impersonate others.
- Avoid content that is offensive or uncomfortable.
- Not engage in any activities that may disrupt, interrupt, or interfere with the normal operation of the Website.
- Not infringe or violate the Company's or any third party's intellectual property rights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights.
- Not use the Website for any form of fraud or illegal activities.
- Not engage in, promote, or facilitate any pyramid schemes or multi-level marketing programs, or other prohibited activities.
- Do not publish false, misleading, or inaccurate information. Refrain from any deceptive actions.
- Do not violate Estonian laws and regulations, any laws and regulations you are subject to, or any contracts and agreements you have with individuals or organizations.
- Do not post, disseminate, or otherwise distribute content that is illegal, abusive, intimidating, harmful, harassing, infringing on others' privacy, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, pornographic, profane, or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
About website content
- All content accessed on this website is at your own risk.
- You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that you may cause to any party.
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in any content.
- Without our explicit written permission, you may not copy, distribute, display, modify, forward, transmit, translate, transfer, sell, broadcast, lease, share, lend, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise use any content on the website.
- We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing, and to terminate the accounts of infringers. We do this when appropriate and at our sole discretion.
About external links
- The content of this website or notifications sent to you may contain links to third parties. This does not imply our endorsement of these third-party websites, content, services, products, software, etc. When you visit them, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for any activities you engage in on these third parties or any losses you may incur as a result.
About limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Website, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, or other tangible or intangible losses.
- We do not get involved in disputes between users or between users and any third party related to the use of our website services. We bear no responsibility for any content submitted by users.
About account deletion
- You can contact us to stop using our services and request account deletion.
- We may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes. All terms of this agreement remain in effect after account termination, including our rights to any content you've submitted to the website, such as your homepage information, Q&A content, etc. Deleting your account will not remove this information from the website. We will anonymize details such as usernames and avatars, and the 'URL' and 'About Me' fields in your personal data will be cleared.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless this website, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, management, employees, partners, contractors, representatives, agents, and third-party providers from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs), and all amounts paid in settlement arising from or related to your violation of these Terms of Service, infringement of third-party rights, or violation of any applicable law.
About dispute resolution
- We encourage you to contact us first if you encounter any issues. However, in the unfortunate event that a legal dispute does arise, these Terms (along with all other rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify your information, delete your account, and fully or partially restrict your access to and use of our website and services, with or without notice. We accept no liability for any consequences resulting from such termination, deletion, restriction, prohibition, or suspension.
bxbx OÜ of Estonia
E-mail: [email protected]